Monday, January 24, 2011

The Last Couple of Weeks


The last couple of weeks have been a bit, how you say, on the rough side. OK, they have been pretty terrible. Let me explain...

I was in a car totalling accident with my dad - Thankfully, we all walked away with just bruises.

Work has been especially stressful - Nothing out of the usual, I am stressed naturally. It's my baseline. But it contributes to the rest...

It was the anniversary of my nephew's death last week. I am happy that he only ever knew love and he has a sweet and clever little brother that we can love with everything we have as well.

Jason broke up with me. There is no bright side to this one.

And now you see where I am coming from - of course this is certainly not as bad as some people have to go through, but it's my life and this is how I categorize things.

So I have been eating crapily and nightly drinking my IQ in CC's of booze.

But now it's time to wipe away the tears and stand up straight once more.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason's loss.

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Matt said...

I agree with the above post.

You're a great gal, and will find someone better. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home