Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Massage

Are massages supposed to hurt, cause she hurt me. Jane, the very sweet massage therapist, who had a very cool wire hair bun making thingy, was a bit too strong for me. I am all about force but this was my first ever massage and I guess I wasn't prepared for the strength of this relatively small Asian woman. It was like an hour long physical therapy session and I can only take 20 minutes of that. I should have known. This wasn't one of those spa-hope-you-sleep-through-it-massages. She does work in a physical therapy office is a massage therapist. I should have known it would hurt. I am going to the spa next time.

On the plus side, I am now aware of muscles I didn't know I had.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you didn't get a happy ending?

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Very funny. Remove mind and possibly self from gutter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home