Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Randomness

I have been thinking about the randomness of my life of late, and well, come to realize my life is so very happily random. I mean, who really has a life like mine, except my evil twin in the parallel universe, but I am sure she's a total bitch so we won't talk about her.

I was asked some very random questions not to long ago (within the last couple of days) and since I like these kinds of questions, I will answer them for you, my faithful readers.

What is your favorite cheese? Mozzarella, but I pretty much like all forms of cheese except bleu and other funky smelling cheeses.

What are you doing for your sister's birthday? Well, I had planned on getting incredibly drunk at the thought of my baby sister hitting a milestone birthday and lamenting my oldness, but I will probably call and wish her a Happy Birthday since I already took her to dinner and bought her a jacket and then go back to watching TV.

Are you clumsy? Yes, incredibly. It's very sad, I fall over or bump into everything. I am dangerous to be around. Hazard lights should surround me constantly.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? OK, I asked this one, but it fits the theme and since I did have to answer it, it goes in. PS - The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home