Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good God, please stop!

Every woman in my office is pregnant or just had a baby and they can't stop talking about it. I work in a cube maze, the walls do not go to the ceiling, so I hear everything. Do you know how impossibly annoying they are? I am all for sharing good news and happiness, but do they have to talk about it every day in my general area? No. Do they have to shriek with laughter like rabid Hyenas ? No. Do they get louder and more empty-headed everyday? Yes. Who cares about the baby pool, or workout schedules for you and the baby, or how she sleeps so well, (these women have lost themselves in their children, it's so sad) or how much you think your 3 month old fetus is kicking. Three month old fetuses do not kick, they may "flutter," but they certainly do not kick...So shut the fuck up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home