Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Night

It's Friday, I am bored. I returned a library book after work, renewed my lease and watched "Along Came Polly" and "Runaway Jury." I love John Cusack, he's funny, intelligent and looks like a really good kisser (from the movies I have seen him in). I am very big on the kiss. I think I have mentioned this before. There is nothing better than a kiss. Just the thought and/or memory of one is good enough sometimes.

Now there are good kissers and kisses and there are bad ones. I have had my share of both. I am not saying I am some kind of lip whore (I think I hae mentioned this too), but I have had a decent sampling of the population. I wrote it out once in college and the names (yes, I remember their names) only took up one and a half columns on wide ruled paper, so it's not a lot.

The prefect kiss needs to have several elements. 1) Anticipation, you can't expect it, only hope for it. Sometimes a surprise is good 2) Good lip to lip contact (upper and lower), it's not mathematical, it's not symmetrical but somehow it lines up just right. 3) Build-up, you can't dive right into teeth mashing (that hurts, trust me), tongue biting (while fun...), mind only on the final goal (you know what I'm talking about). You have to build into it, start out slow, light. Then like any good song, build into a crescendo and pull them in closer and closer...Oh yeah.

Kissing is an art. It should be treated with deference and thought. It should be enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home