Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More Notes


Remember how I am trying to get lower rent? Well, that ain't happenin'. But they have offered to steam my carpets, buy me a new dishwasher and a whole mess of other things, which I will take. I am a sucker for a good bribe. And hey, It's only $40 extra a month for a year and then I will buy a house and Cocoa can have a backyard and a swing-set (ok, that's for me, but she can watch me from the window as I fly through the air).

My sister B (San Francisco lesbian, you remember) has been trying to get me to come and visit her for quite some time now and I found some super deals online to lots of places, The SF included. So I might trek over there in September, which I am told is the "summer month" there. Should be fun.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it will be fun. The SF kicks-ass, especially for the visitors. If you do visit your lovely, talented, and charming queer sister on the Left Side, you are guaranteed a good time. I am freaking cool--and modest too.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I am working on it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home