Friday, June 02, 2006

Mixin' It Up

I have been reading a story on MSN and CNN about these two girls who were in a car accident. One died and was buried, the other is in the hospital. The thing is, they were mixed up. The body was sent to the wrong family and strangers have been watching over the girl in the hospital. I am having my name tattooed somewhere. The articles say this kind of thing is rare, but come on. I am sure it happens all the time, they just don't tell the media.

But isn't that awful? To think you lost your child and find out she's alive. And conversely, to think some miracle saved your child only to find out she has long since been buried and you didn't even get to say goodbye. That is tragic and my heart goes out to both families. I couldn't survive something like that.

They have a blog of the survivor on this site, it's under the decedent's name. http://lauravanryn.blogspot.com. Go, wish them good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home