Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finally

I have been waiting all day to hear Fall Out Boy and at 1:50pm, they finally came on the radio. I got tired of the silence. Silence pisses me off sometimes so I linked up to my favorite radio stations and have been streaming them all day. As much as I could as my computer does not have external speakers so I am listening to the song through my monitor, a ViewSonic, in case you're wondering. I know you're not.

And hello AFI, you lovely makeup wearing, tight white pleather sporting musicians you.

In other news...With Vieve added to the house roster, the mom is happy. She wants to adopt Vieve (she has parents, they live elsewhere) and with 3 people in the house, that means less money her darling daughter (me) has to spend to live. Plus, it will be super fun to live with my friends. I am so used to stranger roommates (college dorms), sisters and boyfriends (never doing that again). I am super excited and this is only exacerbated by the fact that Jo is moving on Saturday. Guess whose helping?

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Ahhh, the joy of helping people move. It sucks and is a pain in the ass, but your true worth as a friend is proven.

 
At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think of Paolo Newtini (not sure of the spelling and his song NEW SHOES. I just love it. Note to Bettylou...would love it for mother's day! love mom

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You certainly know how to drop the hints Ma.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home