Friday, March 02, 2007

Please Meet the Next 3 Days

Friday (day): Work, oil change, work, return unused headlight.
Friday (evening): Date with Bachelor #1, dinner or something, he called as I was driving into work, I was concentrating on the road, ok...I was at a stop light, but still.

Saturday (day): Help Jo move, in snow, I am the bestest friend ever.
Saturday (evening): Dinner and movie with Bachelor #2. Much talking to ensue, wee hours people, wee hours.

Sunday (day): Coffee with Phil at 10am. Kill me now.
Sunday (evening): Meet with Charlie and Sue to discuss house sitting. Meet new dog, curse at evil bird, get drooled on my old dog, he loves me.

Sunday (night): Collapse in a pile of myself, leaving clean laundry unfolded and not put away, yet again.

Yes, the point of this post to to get everything straight in my head before it explodes.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a personal secretary to keep track of your ever so busy dating life. Keep them all juggling in the air but don't bring them home...the unfolded laundry could be a deal breaker. Love MOM

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I hide the laundry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home