Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Damn Bike to Work Day

And damn Mayor Hickenlooper. He's a bike person so he was on the news talking about his bike that he's had for 30 years and when the mayor does something here, apparently, we all do it. Or they do, cause mine is a 30 mile daily commute, so screw that.

Anyway, my story. Immature bikers are morons. they think just because it's a road, they should bike on it. Not near-highways. These are basic things that you learn in Bicycle Safety Camp.

Again anyway. Traffic was a bitch this morning cause a biker got hit or something, I don't know, I am simply assuming. I was in the back of the jam before I skirted off to a side street and hightailed it to work.

Stupid bikers.


And I really don't think this bike counts, Johnny.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Crazy! First we both go camping last weekend and now this story. My bus hit a kid yesterday morning (not the same, but similar). Weird world.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Crazy, the kid OK?

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

I think so. She didn't look hurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home