Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There Will be Bears (and Snoopies)


I am going camping this weekend with the Unnamed One, Daria and her boyfriend Brian. I am so excited. I am getting my list of gear together now. But the best part is that I will have someone in the tent (we get our own) who will keep me warm. Not like last time when I forgot my coat and didn't have a dog or a person to keep the cold away. Unnamed is very warm, sometimes too warm. Boys are like that, they give off a lot of heat, probably an evolutionary thing.

Also, I bought a zero degree mummy bag.








It will be this...









Not this.

7 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Mothership Wit said...

There will not be bears, but definitely some smores!

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yeah S'mores!

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear you did not get any "golden" I hate camping genes.
Where did I go wrong? I tried my whole life to put a negative spin on camping and it has to do with my fear of you guessed it...bears!!! Remember, you can not outrun or outclimb a bear. MOM

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I already have smore stuff from when i got ditched on my birthday, btw...

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Actually, you don't have to outrun it, you just have to be faster than your friends.

 
At 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bears for you!! MOM

 
At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess it's all in the nature of things....but just in case, no worries

M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home