Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stealth Skirt


I am currently wearing a skirt that would do no good on some sort of covert ops mission. It's very long and it's very swishy. But I look darn good in it. Especially since the Healthy Life Plan is working out. I have more energy, I am sleeping better, my skin has improved, no negative PMS symptoms. Life is good.


Of course there are other reasons why life is so peachy. Mr. Lovely is a dream. I know that when I go on and on about guys here, my reader gets upset and bored so I am just going to say that we spent the weekend together
and it was wonderful. He calls me "Sweetheart" and I love it.



Also, I got a raise yesterday.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Looks like the pillars are falling into place. YAY!!

 
At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic ! Your writing is hardly boring. Re: your beau --> Prost zum Wohl!

M

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yeah, pillars.

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

By the way, that's German for "Cheers."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home