Friday, June 29, 2007

Swimmingly

Things continue to go swimmingly with Mr. Amazing. I met his father last night for dinner. It was a good meeting as most of them are. Parents love me.

Then we stayed at Dave and Busters and played games. Since Mr. A used to work there, he knows all the ins and outs, so we scored mucho de ticketo and he won me a bear. No one has ever won me anything at a carnival (or in a carnival like setting), except my mom, she rules all basketball games.

Speaking of my mum, I need to talk about something. I know she means well and loves me more than anything (I am the favorite), but I need to say something. Basically, my mommy thinks I'm a whore. I have been with far fewer people than most, but still, I am Magdalen-esque in her eyes (although, it has been proven that Mary Magdalen was not a prostitute, early church fathers needed to demonize a strong person, so who do they pick: the woman!)

Anyway, if I talk (she has always encouraged an open dialog) to mummsie about such things as the incredible happiness I am feeling now and in the presence of Mr. A (who is wonderful), I get a look. You know that look, the stop fooling around and give me grandchildren, your sisters are already married and having kids and they are younger than you, speed it up, bitch.

And I know I am going to catch flack for this post, just like i did for the one where I called her a bitch. I don't care, it needs to be said.

8 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

Enjoy
M

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Dude, calm down. You will do your own thing in your own time. No one but you knows what is right for your life. No one has to live your life but you. Take it easy and enjoy it.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Tell that to the moms

 
At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Ok You know I have to respond to this one. First of all, I do not think you are a whore. What kind of a mother would call her fav (sorry peanut) a whore. I just think you need to think before you jump into the sack. By your own admission, sometimes you act too quickly. I never called you a whore. You said that not me. Now people will think I am a terrible person and even you know that is not true. I love you so much and want nothing more than for you to be blissfully happy.

But that brings us to another point. You met Mr Amazing's parental unit?? I am so jealous I can hardly spit. When will you bring him around for a viewing and food???

Love your MOM

Also Mr Amazing, if you are reading this. I already like you because your make Bettylou smile and she tells me good stuff about you that is not on the blog. It's a mother daughter thing.

 
At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I've never ever called you a bitch. It's sounding worse and worse everytime I read this blog.

Stop making me cry MOM

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yes, you have, but in our sweet family way.

Don't cry mommy.

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Max that called you a B word under his breath. All in fun. Sometimes he knows not what he barks. MOM

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

And that was Cocoa calling you one the other week, all in love

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home