Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Weekend in Review

It was a fabulous weekend.

Friday night: Vieve came over to see the house and I made dinner.

Saturday: I had brunch with The Banker and played pool with Roomie, Roomie's BF, my ex, Fidget and their friend Matt.

Sunday: I went and saw The Nugget, still the cutest baby in the universe.

Monday: I wanted to do something. I thought about baseball and the fair, but everyone was busy and when I got someone to go out and do something with me, we just fought so I dropped him off and called Best Non-Boyfriend Boyfriend Matt and we had dinner and drinks at 3 bars (the city was deserted, everyone peaked too early and was passed out by the time we went out, I can only assume). Very fun, we haven't gotten to see each other in a while. We are both bad friends and have not made the effort to call each other. So we got caught up and he drove my drunk ass from bar to bar. My tolerance is getting better. 2.5 beers. Be proud.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so predictable. MOM

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

What? I had dinner with a friend. We had a great conversation and some good laughs and then he dropped me off. Get your mind out of the gutter, Mother. Don't make me call you bitch again. I'll do it you know.

 
At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mind is not in the gutter. It goes back to our conversation on Sunday about how you always call Matt when you are between dates. Has nothing to do with the gutter. My mind is in the clouds. Love you. MOM

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Why does that make me predictable? Calling a friend is not predictable. I called Vieve too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home