Sunday, January 06, 2008

Musings

OK, this is Jane Eyre induced so excuse my wistful Gothic-ness.

Six years ago, a man said he loved me.

This proved to be entirely untrue.

Two months ago, another man said it.

The first instance since the time six years ago.

He said it with tenderness and has made it clear through his actions that he does love me and I him.

What is the point of this message. Nothing really. As I said, it's Jane Eyre induced.

Now he just needs to go blind in a fire and I need to become rich.

5 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Blogger Travelingrant said...

Can I skip the fire bit? Just skip right to the riches?

 
At 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think a suicidal mother would be a very pleasant thing, lass.

M

 
At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come I got dragged into this?? MOM

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

The book mom, the book.

 
At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!!! That's different...never mind. MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home