Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolution



OK, let's get real here, these are fantasies, because I am pretty sure I will not stick to half (the frivolous half at least) of these.

So here goes...

The Good Ones:

1. Be a better citizen, do more charity work.

2. Be less wasteful.

3. Be a better sister, daughter and granddaughter, write my grandparents more, call M&D more.

The Frivolous Ones:

1. Get a raise.

2. Work on my writing, get articles published, get a book deal, become famous by turning down a shot at the Oprah Book Club (how I loath Oprah).

3. Keep my room clean for longer than a day, get more organized.

4. Watch less TV, read more.

Happy New Year everyone.

Be safe...

Have fun...

Don't mix your liquor.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

#'s 3 and 4 on the frivolous side could realistically go to the other side. Happy new year BettyLou...MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home