Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow is Bad

Oh the weather outside is frightful Yeah, it really is, it's cold and wet and slippy slidey.
But the fire is so delightful No fire, I'm at work
And since we've no place to go Oh, I got a place to go and I am here, WORK!
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! No, please stop snowing, I have to drive home in this

It doesn't show signs of stopping That is certainly true, it's going to snow all day, possibly taper off this afternoon and then start again on Friday
And I've bought some corn for popping Leftovers from last night, still good though, popcorn tonight
The lights are turned way down low I am under the glow of florescence, very bright
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Seriously, please make it stop

When we finally kiss good night Well, I did get a good night kiss last nigh, but still...
How I'll hate going out in the storm! True, oh so true, but it's OK in the daylight, i can see the icy patches, not so much at night
But if you'll really hold me tight I have the cat to keep me warm tonight
All the way home I'll be warm This is true, I have a great heater in my car

The fire is slowly dying Again, no fire, WORK!
And, my dear, we're still goodbying I wish, they won't let me go early
But as long as you love me so I am loved, it's true, by several people
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Again, no, stop, please.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be prepared, put a blanket and water in the car. Wear gloves, boots, hat and scarf. Leave home early and take your time. All will be over soon. Close your eyes and think Christmas. You have to have snow for Christmas. Colorado at Christmas time is the best. MOM

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger Travelingrant said...

Lightrail stunk this morning! But at least snow is pretty, until it turns to slush!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home