Friday, February 29, 2008

Par-TAY!

Roomie is out of town doing international family things for the next week. What does that mean for me? If I were 15, that would mean a party of enormously drunken proportions. If I were employed, maybe a few friends over for a party of enormously drunken proportions. As I am 26 and unemployed, it really means nothing except that I can watch TV in the living room naked.

Life lately hasn't been much fun because of the employment situation, or lack there of. I have been rejected from all of the jobs I have applied and interviewed for. Am I that horrid in person? Well, it's starting to take a toll. And not one of those free tolls you get when a bridge just opens (free for a while to get you used to taking this fabulous new road). I am talking "just raised the toll price again after they said they would abolish said toll 4 years ago" kind of toll.

Anyway...Everyone has been super supportive and great and all, but I want a job. All friends and parents are out there helping me find opportunities. I have several agencies working for me too. There is a new one, who called me, that calls everyday with new opps. It's kind of cool. I hope something works out soon.

But today is leap day and I am feeling lucky. There is a buzz in the air and I sense good things on the horizon.

You gotta stay positive.

Also, the LLS is moving back to the Middle this weekend. She starts her drive today.That reminds me, Sister-in-Law needs a nickname. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger Matt said...

TMI...

As for the sister-in-law.. Keep it easy?

SiL!!

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Has the nakedness been on my couch? or yours?

I guess as long as you haven't done anything in my bed...... = )

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home