Monday, February 11, 2008

There's a Dog in my Bathroom


Thus begineth week three of unemployment.

I am home now to witness the strange goings on in the house that I am usually not here to see. Roomie's dog sleeps in my bathroom, Cocoa on my bed. That's pretty much it , and the Cocoa thing isn't that strange, she sleeps on my bed no matter where I am. Cats do that.

In other news, I have traversed to a new level of girl-dork. I spent the weekend watching Star Wars.

TG is sick, although he is going to work today, but the worst is over. Being the nice person that I am, I spent Saturday and Sunday with him, making soup, tea, etc. All he could really do is sit and vege in from of the TV so I got to pick the movie. Out of his large collection, I picked about 5 and he got to make final cuts. Star Wars it was, the original, not the crappy new ones. I have seen them all, but only when I was very young and couldn't understand them anyway. We watched them all plus the making of movie. Side Note: TG has them all, has seen them all and reads the supplemental books.

I like them, honestly. The first one is my favorite (Episode IV, A New Hope), followed by number V. Number VI is the weakest one though.

I want a C3-PO.

6 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Matt said...

Watching the movies does not a girl-geek make. It's when you put your hair in Leia-buns you cross that line!!

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

But not if she's doing the Leia buns and wearing the gold bikini for a "special treat" (if you know what I mean). But for Betty, this is crossing into a new frontier of geekiness.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

You totally will find something much better! Hope you're having a good day!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I did do some mini-buns for the second day of movie watching.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Matt said...

I wasn't going to mention the bikini or "special treats" But it did cross my mind...

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Mini hair buns, on my head, you pervert.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home