Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday


So, to all those who wanted to know, the reason I haven't blogged in a while is because there hasn't been much to blog about:

I am still unemployed (I do have an interview tomorrow though, cross your fingers).

I am still dating TG (though he works very long strange hours so it is hard for us to spend a lot of time together).

The LLS has moved back to The Middle with LLSP (Luscious Lesbian Sister's Partner) and have settled in with our parents. She got a job the day after she got here. How much does that suck? For me anyway. I have been unemployed for nearly 2 months and she gets a job the week she moves here.

I am going to apply for grad school. I am hoping to get my MA in History and Education and go into teaching. I am also looking into a substitute teaching certification, just to get my feet wet.

Roomie hasn't been around lately, her family came in from around the world last week so she was off with them for quite a while and then she went to New Orleans this week.

So, there you have it.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

School is so effing exciting! I'm excited for you = )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home