Wednesday, May 28, 2008

News

Roomie and BF have bought a house. This saddens me. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that they found a house that they love. But I like my roommate. She puts up with me. Very few people can say that. I like having her around. I like having her dog around (except at 4am). I like having someone to keep me in check regarding doing the dishes. Who knows what kind of person my next roommate will be like.

Anyway...

Congratulations again Roomie and BF. I am so proud.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Awww - thanks! I'm starting to feel proud of myself too! Please, putting up with you has been a pleasure - and you've put up with me back = )

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You are a great roommate. You let me eat your ice cream.

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Matt said...

I'm gonna miss my roomie and dog as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home