Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Must Away

I am house sitting for a few days starting tomorrow. I will be away from my fair city for 4 days (back in the burbs, so far from everything). Thankfully, only 2 of those days are work days. My new office is a bit further from the sittin' house than my last place of employment. I hate getting up. The LLS can attest, she had the job of waking me in the morning for school back in the day. At least the dogs give me an excuse to rise and shine.

Mom, you will be happy to know, I saw a guy at work who is my age. I know you were disappointed when I said there was no one my age at work. Gotta have that potential husband pool, right. He was kinda cute too.

Today, for the first time, I was busy all day. Since one of my bosses was out of town today, I organized his office. I have a key, I'm allowed. Also, he asked me to do it. I love to organize.

Speaking of organizing, I finally alphabetized my CDs. yes, I still have CDs. I refuse to buy an
i pod (although, I kinda want one for the walk to work, one ear phone though, gotta be aware of your surroundings).

I changed out my winter music collection in the BettyMobile in the process too. I change according to the seasons. I have the peppy, warm weather tunes in the car now. As I was discussing with Jo last week, popular music is crap right now. Nothing original, nothing note-worthy (excuse the pun). So I am thinking the CDs will be getting heavy rotation in the player this summer.

Speaking of music, you should all take a listen to Duffy, she's Welsh and awesome.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Blogger GSofficial said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVnRzEjpUmE
Fairly original pop music

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Very Scissor Sisters-esque.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home