Thursday, June 05, 2008

Oh my goodness, it has been one heck of a week.


First off, as you all know, Roomie and BF bought a house. They closed last night and GOT ENGAGED! I spent the night cleaning and they got engaged.

I am overcome by the amount of joy I feel for them right now. I can't stop smiling. My heart is swelling I am so happy for them, why, because I have been known Roomie for a long time and I have known BF since before they were dating. They love each other so much. Ah, happiness.

Yes, with Roomie moving out, I have to prepare for someone new. I was trying to get Jo to move in with me, but she is allergic to my kitty and for a while there she thought she could handle it, but today decided she couldn’t so I am back to finding a new person to live in the house. I have all of June to find one, but since Roomie is moving out on Sunday, I would like to find someone quick and give her back her rent.

I spent 3 hours cleaning last night. It took every chemical I own including three with bleach and oven cleaner to get my shower sparkling again. Now I know better and will be buying a shower mat tonight. Ick. I also dusted and will vacuum soon, possibly when Roomie is gone.

I cut my hair off too. It is not as short as it has been in the past, but I do feel lighter. As per usually, the stylist commented on the amount and thickness of my hair. I am genetically gifted, follicle wise.

Also, I have a date on Friday.

Craziness.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of all you wrote, I need to see the hair. I know you will find a RM soon and I'm sure the bathroom sparkles but the hair scares me the most as you usually cut to short. What's it look like? MOM

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I will vouch that it looks great and isn't too short - you ARE follicly! I've always wanted thick hair like yours...

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Chin length, Mom and thanks D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home