Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Karmic Retribution, or Revenge is a Dish Best Served by the COPS

A friend was hurt by her boyfriend last year. Not emotionally, they didn't have a fight.

He beat the living shit out of her.

She rightly left him right then and there (it was the first time he'd hit her), went to her uncle's house for a few days and got a place of her own. I don't understand people who stay in abusive relationships. I just don't. Yes, I get that they are so beaten down emotionally and physically that they don't think they can get out or deserve anything better. But do you know how strong a human being is? Or how strong they can be?

When she called me from her uncle's house to tell me what happened, I was rightfully angry. Pissed actually. I demanded to know where he was (they had just moved in together) so I could fire bomb his apartment. This is my standard response to any situation wherein my friends are hurt or wronged in any way. I should really learn how to do it though, if I am going to make good on my claim. No one has taken me up on the offer though.

N E WAY

She wouldn't tell me where he was, and I eventually calmed down. The fire bombing was tossed out the window so to speak. So instead I kept him in my prayers. That his penis would become diseased, wither to blackness and fall off.

I know this is terrible karma. Wishing pain and affliction on others is not good joojoo.

So instead the universe answered my prayers and evil thoughts.

He was arrested for DUI!




The new boyfriend is much better. Very kind, attentive, good.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Juana Beso said...

you are such a great friend!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

So are you. And they say violence never solves anything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home