Thursday, July 16, 2009

Suck it Dear Abby

I read advice columns. Why, because people are just stupid and sometimes so is the advice columnist. Her usual advice is:

Speak with a trusted adult (usually given to the younger writers-in)...if they had a trusted adult they could turn to, I don't think they would be writing into a stranger.

Consult a religious adviser...when has that ever worked?

Talk to a therapist...always a good option, but this takes time and a lot of money. My advice is much easier and simpler.

Dump him.
Consult a lawyer, you're gonna need it.
Yes, he is cheating on you, get tested.
They aren't going to change, cut them out of your life and move on.

I should write this stuff.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're good!!! MOM

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home