Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holy Crap(s)

I went to s co-worker's house for dinner and games last night. We had a great time until we started playing craps. They have a full size regulation table in the finished basement.

But oh my God, I thought I liked this guy and his family, but they are so obnoxious when they play games and so are their friends.

One, the guy is terrible when he thinks someone is going over his head in the game and therefore lets his daughter be awful too. And his wife just takes it. I wonder how they are when people aren't there?

And the brother-in-law was making snide comments all night. It was all I could do to get out of there after a few hours.

The daughter is going to be a total bitch when she gets to high school in a few years and whose fault to you think that is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home