Thursday, July 02, 2009

It's Thursday

OK, so I have said it before, I do not want to get married, why be tied to one person for life. But seeing as how I haven't been in a relationship in about a year, more than a year actually, and seeing all my "friends" on Facebook and watching Much Ado About Nothing (1993), I am feeling kind of lonely. Yes, I could enjoy the company of several men. But I do not have their true affection and that makes me sad. I do not want their love per say, just that of a worthy man. A good and kind man.

Being the reasonable woman that I am, this shouldn't affect me as it does, but I am still a girl and it would be nice.

Damn you Shakespeare, always messing me up. Damn you to the burning pyre where I left King Lear (it was high school, I had to be dramatic).

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So reasonable women aren't allowed to yearn for love?

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

No, they yearn for successful careers and low interests rates on their home loans.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

and the health and happiness of your friends and loved ones and world peace?

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

And that of course!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home