Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday

I saw 300 last night and it got me all pumped. I think it was the war cries, the soldiery encouragement and the courage of the Spartans. You have to dig a movie where the entire male cast spends 2 hours in knee high boots, leather underwear and capes (the world's first drag queens?). Very fun, grotesque and beautiful.

One thing though (spoiler), why do women think they can sway men's minds by sleeping with them? They are just being manipulated and stupid if they think they can.

I saw the movie with Bachelor #5. He is very fun to hang out with and let's me kick his ass at pool, which strokes my ego and induces a "Betty Dance." He is willing to see me during the week, something Bachelor #2 apparently can't do, so there are some decisions to be made, ay? Ay.

We have plans to see each other next week, Tuesday or Wednesday. I think I might be weirding him out though, with my normal personality, which can't be a good thing. He is sticking in there though. Am I that charming?

Tonight is the Dad Birthday Celebration. Goodie...parents and surly sister. No, I like spending time with them. Really I do. Truly.

5 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Read my blog!!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

This is not a place to plug yourself Bing. This is a place for praise and love of me!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Michael Songero said...

Wow, which sister's ego is growinng bigger? :)

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Watch out hun - remember the last time a guy had limits on when he had time for you?

Don't buy and busy with work BS.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yeah, I think tonight is our last date.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home