Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Early Morning Wake-Up Call

Do trains have trainy-type car alarms? Because something very loud woke me up this morning and I am thinking it was a trainy-type car alarm. Trains, real ones, not city trains (we don't have a subway system in the middle, we are proud of our trains, they are above ground) have tracks near my house. And yes, I'm from the wrong side of them. So I hear trains several times a day. Stupid trains, can't just go past my neighborhood quietly, gotta blow that horn. And this morning around 5am there was an incredibly loud noise outside. It's either trains or I have really obnoxious neighbors with really, really obnoxious car alarms. Either way, I'm tired and I need a cookie.

Cocoa and I were not pleased.

Stupid trains.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Mothership Wit said...

You are hilarious...."I'm tired and I need a cookie" "Cocoa and I were not pleased" lol

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Never got that cookie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home