Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeah...

I walked to the library today (I had to pick up some reserved books and use the computer, I needed a full keyboard). It's only a few blocks away and I needed to get out of the house again.

It was crawling with children! Yes, it's a small branch, but still...crawling!

They have a grand total of seven computer terminals and they were all full except the 20 minutes only terminal. Thing is, they weren't using them for say, school work, no, they were playing games and adding stuff to their MySpace pages. Shouldn't there be some rules about this? If there are a limited number of accessible computers, shouldn't there be some set aside for people who actually need to do some work.

Seriously.

Anyway, I had an agency interview today. I have a lunch meeting tomorrow and another interview on Thursday.

I am hoping to have a job by the 20th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home