Monday, August 17, 2009

Too Good

I was spending a nice Sunday with Jason, having spent my morning with a bunch of mechanics and spending my hard earned house money on 4 new tires...relaxing.

Since I live in a crap hole neighborhood, someone decided it would be a fabulous idea to break one pane in a double pane window in the hallway, took a few punches, but they did it!

And they left the shards in the hallway, isn't that nice of them.

Jason and I made a few trips outside the house sometime after the incident and each time, he looks at the pile of glass and says the whole situation is ridiculous. He also said I am too good for this neighborhood and I need to find a house soon. No kidding, I viewed a few more on Sunday. One was painted in a sponging pattern with red paint, it looked like someone with really big, bloody thumbs had fingerprinted the walls. Not good. Would require a lot of primer.

So the housing search continues, the first house I looked at and LOVED is still available and I want it! I want it bad!

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me see it....by the way, we will help with all the painting which is the absolute cheapest thing you can do to change a house.

Rmember you have a pretend brother in law that does such things. Don't poo poo a house on paint alone.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Not just paint, foundation issues, water leakage, broken windows, destroyed floors/carpets/lenoleum. I am so surprised when I open the closets that dead people or animals don't fall out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home