Saturday, September 26, 2009

I should be offended - But I'm not

Last night I went to the Great American Beer Festival. Apparently something one much do, so I did. Jason took me and it was so much fun. You walk around the Convention Center with a pretzel necklace and little cup and just sample, get drunk and laugh at people who drop their cups.

My new favorite beers are:

Turoni Pumpkin
Short's Nicie Spicie
Blue Moon Peanut Butter
Organic Gluten Free Raspberry (Brewery Unknown)
Any Belgian White

The title of the blog refers to the fact that Jason grabbed my ass all night. I don't care, I like it and everyone else was too high on beer and pretzel dust to care.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again...I must meet this ass grabbing guy. MOM Maybe I should be offended. Afterall you are still mine. MOM

 
At 1:24 AM , Blogger Matt said...

the pumpkin beers were my favorite when I went two years ago!

Also- jealous that you got to go!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home