Saturday, September 05, 2009

People are Stupid

People are stupid, as a collective at least. One in particular today. I am driving around, buying wedding and baby shower giftage for some friends and I am coming up on a turn only lane. This particular intersection has an arrow for the turn only lane which I can see from a distance is green, yet the only car in the lane is sittin' there, passing the time doing God knows what. Not turnin' anyway. The arrow passes from green to yellow to red and this is when they decide to turn.

Who does this?!?

Like I said, people are stupid.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger Matt said...

I'm sorry!

I was texting/ in the middle of a phone call/ day dreaming/ memorized by the pretty green arrow floating in the sky ahead of me...

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

It was a chick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home