Saturday, August 29, 2009

Woe is Me

After talking with my loan guy, actually, his boss, since my guy either quit or got fired (I'm going with the latter), I have determined that I cannot afford to buy a house.

It's sad, but what can you do? I can either get a second job, get married (this was actually suggested by the bank guy) or wait until I am making more money.

Besides, I can't afford to live in the neighborhoods I want and refuse to live in the ones I can.

So, now I am looking for a cheap little apartment in the city. I want to live alone again, I am a solitary person and having a roommate really cuts into my walking around naked time.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry sweety..I will help you move whenever you need the help. MOM

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Thanks Mom!

 
At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help one in need and make an easy buck?

M

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Still not enough scratch to maintain a house

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home