Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Tired

Babysitting puppies, going out, family obligations, shoe shopping. I lead a busy life.


I am house sitting for a week. The dogs were a little bad last night, but I think they will calm down today.

Jason and I are still going out. New concept, he is the pursuer, who knew this could be done. The dogs hate him.

My aunt is in town, Dad's sister, so this is the quiet side of the family. I think we scare her.

I am buying my Roomie and BF wedding outfit accessories today: shoes and other paraphernalia. Plus I need new sandals and I plan to take full advantage of the back-to-school/end-of-season sales. I love a good bargain.

Next weekend (I haven't had a free one in months) I am filming, JoAnna is making a moving and I volunteered to help out with the production. So I might be assisting with make-up and costumes, or I might be dressed as a man screaming at the enemy. Ah, adventures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home