Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Several Things

It's flu season, I am coordinating the flu shots that the company gives to all of its employees for free (contractors pay $23.99). I do not get flu shots. I haven't had the flu in over 15 years. I believe that this proves my theory that flu shots are pointless. Besides, I would still work if I got the flu.

I move from the clapboard shit box in 4 days. Good bye drug dealers with buyers who knock on your door for 3 hours. Goodbye guys who play their crap music too loud at 7am and play video games to loud until midnight. Goodbye weekly cop visit to the building. Goodbye Crazy Bitch.

My mom doesn't say "I love you" when we say goodbye on the phone. I know she loves me, a lifetime of being there for me and everything she has taught me is evidence of that, but it would be nice to hear, if God forbid something should happen to me before I talk to her again.

Weston turns 1 in a few weeks. I can't believe he's going to be 1. I spent the weekend with him and my grandparents last week. A lovely visit, his laughed the entire time, you know, in between feedings and naps. He sleeps like a bunny.

Jason is still great. We are at the 3 month mark and I don't want to kill him as is the norm at this point in a relationship. I am very happy.

I have given up junk food and red meat.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love you...MOM

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Love you too :)

 
At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have given up junk food and red meat."

Excellent, meaningful calories are much more satisfying.

M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home