Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Greatest Cliche Ever!

I was driving into work today and I saw what is quite possibly the greatest cliche ever in the history of human existence...

Woman, tanned to a hard leather saddlebag, hair bleached, dyed and blown out to within an inch of it's life, smoking a cigarette, driving a Mercedes. I had to laugh.

Also, I need a niche and I don't know what it should be. My boss says I should do what I like best. So I should write and blog and date? I really don't think they will pay me for that. Other organizations might, but not this one. I like that my day is mostly filled with my various tasks. If I focus on one thing, I would have a lot of free time, be bored and resentful. I am reasonably happy in my current position. Why change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home