Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Moves

I was getting ready for my most recent date with GC at Vieve's house. She lives close to my office and the site of said date and why waste an hour driving home when I could get ready there. She is a good friend.

Anyway...we were talking and something she said threw me off. She said, "From what I've heard, you have the moves. You need to put them on him. Use your feminine wiles to get a kiss."

One, does this not sound like "you get around, you wily slut"? I know she didn't mean it as such. I do have more experience than she does. BUT NOT MUCH MORE! I've kissed my share (mostly frogs), but everyone has, except the chaste, but they're no fun, so we'll move on.

Somehow this conversation was repeated back to GC and when I kissed him, he said I had the moves. Which made me smile and not be able to find my keys for several minutes.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK....who's spreading rumors about the "moves." We want to know who else knows about the moves. MOM

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Mom, we got them from you. The Bright ladies have a naturally charming way about them that makes people like us and also makes us really good in bed. It's just something we have.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

It's a gift really.

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I get blamed for all the sluttiness in our family? Love MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home