Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Greatest Album Ever

I was listening to U2's Joshua Tree today because it really just makes life better. It is quite possibly the greatest album ever produced, written, sung and performed. Back when U2 was still "under the radar" political and Bono was still just that weird guy in sunglasses.

I stayed up way too late watching the last 3 episodes of 6 Feet Under. I have read so much about them, that I had to watch them at my first opportunity and that came last night on Bravo - Watch What Happens. If you don't know, 6FU is a show about death and what is does to people. Also there are a lot of affairs, betrayals and drug use. Good show.

One of the main characters dies in the fourth to last episode and before he dies, he is having an affair with his step-father's daughter while his wife is pregnant. I can mildly understand this in TV World (it's just how the character is) but in the Real World, you know, where reality lives, and if he were my husband, he would have been flayed alive. I do not believe in cheating. If you are too temped by someone else, maybe you shouldn't been with your partner or maybe you're just a dumbass.

Hello tangent.

The air smelled really sweet coming into work today, like all the trees are just about to get green again. Spring is upon us. And then people were driving like idiots and I needed a U2 fix.

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I will never understand why you like to read what happens in a show or movie before seeing it - it takes all the element of surprise out!

And also....THANK YOU! I used to watch taht show and always wanted to get around to finishing it and now I know exactly what happens!
........sarcasm above.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Sometimes I di, sometimes I don't. It all depends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home