Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sweet Lord on a High Hat

I am bored. I went tubing this morning with Vieve. Super fun and very cathartic for her. Her tool boyfriend broke up with her on Thursday night. Asshole. Yes, she was going to do it herself, but it's still an ego blow. And when we got back I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I stripped down and went to sleep. Now I am bored. I really don't want to see anyone, they are all busy anyway. I'm not hungry (although I did make my grocery list for tomorrow), I don't need to clean anything (took care of that last week). I've watched "Men with Brooms," so I am bored. Emails are returned. Bored. Guess I could just take a shower and go to bed, huh?

Conditions were perfect for tubing. It wasn't cold, although it was snowing. Not windy, just perfect. We got about 9 runs in (that hour goes fast) and had a great time. We made excellent time getting up there (even though it was sleeting most of the way) so we had time to walk around, get breakfast and for me to buy a hat. I've always wanted one with ear flaps and now I do. It's purple and has a ball at the top. And it was on sale.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Thoughts From Jeff said...

sorry you are bored ... i am hitting next blog and commenting on peoples first post ... how sad is that

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read Girlfriend! Read. Get lost in a book. Your boredom will vanish. I myself am never I repeat, never bored. Always something to do. Love MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home