Thursday, June 15, 2006

Addiction

My caffeine/sugar addiction is getting out of hand. It's worse than smoking, money-wise that is. I am up to 1 cappuccino or 1 chai every other day. I may have to start hooking to feed my habit.

I miss summer vacation. I haven't had a real one since I was 14. I started working summers the following year and that sucks. I want to sleep all day and watch TV all night and forget what day of the week it is and not bathe (it was ok when I was 9, might not be so much at 24).

I leave for MO in 23 days, whose excited? I was until I found out that we would all be staying at Grandma and Grandpa's. That's all very well and good, but that means I have no place to escape to if the familial bonding gets to be too much. If all else fails and I am driven to the verge of maiming someone, I am sure there is a motel I can crawl to. If not, someone may lose an eye, possibly a pinky.

I am going shopping for summer clothes (for the trip) with my oldest friend (we've known each other since 7th grade) tomorrow. We are going to one of my stores because 1) I get a super discount 2) they have everything 3)It's just easier to go to my store than the mall, less tweens to push through and complain how old we are.

Wish us luck on our excursion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home